A few articles I’ve come across in the past week, or so, that I thought I’d share:
- 5 Myths We Need to Can About Soda Taxes – Like bears to honey or zombies to brains, politicians find something irresistible about soda taxes … From the Washington Post.
- On Duct Tape – Response to an ongoing conversation about Coders at Work and an article from Joel Spolsky. This response from Tim Bray. … Via Tim’s blog.
- Ants vs. worms – Not a new video game, though that would be sweet! Since ants are pretty good at finding and combating enemies in the natural world, a team of researchers decided to try reproducing an ant-type model on computer networks. … From H-Online.
- Journalists have Opinions – Seriously. If anyone things that all journalists are non-biased, they have to be crazy. As a side note, good article by John Stossel about having an opinion. … Via Reason Online.
- When is a Tax not a Tax? – When the President wants to claim its not! President Obama campaigned on a promise not to raise taxes on Americans who earn less than $250,000 per year, yet he has endorsed policies that look a lot like taxes on those people. … Via Donald Marron’s blog
If you’re interested in more articles that I’ve shared recently, check out the Recommended Reading tab at the top.